Corporate Editions seeks in-house translator/proofreader (Part or Full-time)
Corporate Editions is a leading translation company based in Paris. It was created by members of the language faculty and international alumni of France’s Ecole Nationale d’Admnistration (ENA, now known as INSP).
Corporate Editions offers our top-tier French and international clientele translation, simultaneous interpreting, and copywriting services.
Among our prestigious clients, we are proud to be the official translator and/or interpreter for:
- Paris 2024 (The Paris Olympic Games)
- EPV Château de Versailles
- The French National Olympic Committee
- Banque de France
- French Senate
- Collège des Bernardins
- Institut National de Service Public (INSP, former Ecole Nationale d’Administration)
We also work closely with Harvard University, Princeton, Hermès, Lanvin, Publicis, Société Générale, Van Cleef & Arpels, Yves Saint Laurent…
We are looking for a French into English in-house translator/proofreader/copywriter. A third language (e.g., German) would be a plus.
Your job will be to translate or proofread translations into English. These may be corporate, advertising or potentially legal and administrative documents, in a variety of fields (luxury, cosmetics, artistic, technical, marketing, social media and communication, etc.).
Moreover, you will follow-up on various projects within the office.
Your activities may include:
- Translating/proofreading/revising from French into English (or another language, if qualified);
- Active participation in various office activities (answering clients’ requests, follow-up, filing, customer care, etc.).
Your strengths, qualities, and competencies:
- English as mother tongue, or double A EN/FR (a third language, e.g., German, would be a plus);
- Excellent understanding of French;
- Good writing and communication skills;
- Adaptability, dynamic, multitasking;
- IT proficiency is a plus (CAT Translation tools, CAP, etc.).
Starting salary: commensurate with experience, 2.400 to 2.800 euros/mo. For full-time contract. Part-time possible.
If you recognize yourself and wish to be part of the team, send us your cv at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact selected candidates for tests and interviews.
We would like to schedule interviews as of end of April with a decision by May 15th. Work to begin immediately thereafter.
Traducteur-interprète français <> bengali
Postée le 26 mai 2023
Examen de sélection de traducteurs/traductrices et de rédacteurs/rédactrices de procès-verbaux de séance de langue française de courte durée
Postée le 31 mars 2023
Recherche traducteurs bénévoles en grec, macédonien et albanais _ Film "Sans faire de Vagues"
Postée le 29 mars 2023